All professions that serve to:
- Organise and manage the daily security of people and property across the airport premises (prevention and intervention)
- Preventing risks related to animals (prevention and intervention)
HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
He/she applies and enforces the rules and instructions of Occupational Health and Safety within the airport company in accordance with labour laws.
- Knowledge of labour laws, INRS (National Research and Safety Institute for the Prevention of Occupational Accidents and Diseases) and CGSS (Social Security),
- Occupational health and safety training,
- SST (First Aid training), PRAP (Prevention of Risks connected to Physical Activity), PSE levels 1 and 2.
- To apply the Occupational Health and Safety policy as defined by the Security Department in order to improve risk prevention,
- To manage the action plan and the correct application of Occupational Health and Safety rules,
- To participate in drawing up different documents related to occupational health and safety, such as the simplified prevention plan, work procedures, risk analysis, etc.,
- To provide expertise upstream of projects concerning compliance with safety rules, workstation ergonomics and to provide proposals an approach which aims to reduce work-related accidents and illnesses.
SSIAP 1 AGENT
He / She is responsible for fire-related safety of people and property (Security Services for Emergencies and Personal Assistance)
- SSIAP 1 training, first aid,
- First Aid or Occupational Health and Safety training.
- To apply safety instructions: reading and managing sign boards,
- To carry out security inspections: visual inspection, ensuring that emergency accesses and clearances are clear,
- To maintain and carry out basic checks of security installations:
- To participate in the preventive and pre-emptive maintenance of basic security equipment, ensuring that all equipment is fully functional,
- To carry out work on elevators,
- To raise awareness among other employees and the general public,
- To implement rescue and safety measures,
- To provide first aid.
He / She is responsible for ensuring the safety of people and property across the airstrip and, more specifically, the safety of aircraft in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Airfield firefighter and animal control certification,
- 1st level runway inspection training, PSE1 and 2,
- SSIAP 1 and or SSI level 1 implementation authorisation,
- Heavy goods vehicle licence, coastal licence and hunting licence.
- To check conditions of intervention vehicles,
- To check equipment inside the vehicles (both qualitative and quantitative),
- To carry out animal control (monitoring and responding to animals on the apron),
- To carry out first level maintenance and reconditioning of equipment and vehicles,
- To carry out daily runway inspections,
- To be on standby during take-offs and landings to anticipate any aircraft incidents,
- To intervene in accordance with rules in force on aircraft in the Airport Zone and its surroundings,
- To provide assistance to casualties within the Airport Zone,
- To supervise the refuelling of aircraft if passengers are on board, at the request of airlines.